Door Draught Excluder (RP26)
Heavy-Duty Sweep Seal for Door Bottoms.
The RP26 Draught Excluder is all you will ever need for a door bottom seal: it’s highly durable, cost-effective, easily blends with your door paint, and is very easy to install. Get yours now to stop draughts from coming into your home and lower your energy cost!
How it Works:
The RP16 Draught Excluder is an elegant and super robust door bottom seal. It is a heavy duty sweep seal with concealed screw fixings for the bottom of doors. It can be cut to size during installation. Use this on the inside of inward opening doors, typically the front door.
The rubber wiping seal is used to press up against the inside of the doorstep or to friction-fit downwards onto the outside of the doorstep.
- One (1) sweep seal
- Available in two colours: silver and bronze
- Covers gap sizes of 5 - 20 mm
- 1000 mm in length
- Works on gap sizes of 5 mm - 20 mm
- Available in bronze or silver
- High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the opening and closing of the door
- Raw timber, can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Inward opening doors
- Outward opening french doors
- External hinged doors
- Wooden doors
PRO TIP: The RP 26 looks more attractive with the RP 16 fitted between them in a double door set.
The RP26 Draught Excluder is so easy to install. Watch this installation demonstration from ecoMaster’s Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat to learn more.