Draught Excluder for Shugg / Frameless / Sashless Windows (GCE) - About
The Best Draught Proofing For Frameless Windows.
- * 2 year warranty (T&C’s apply)
- * Covers gaps between 7mm and 10mm
- * High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- * Does not interfere with the operation of the window
- * Comes in clear with a black brush
- * Architectural quality
- * Durable
- * Can be cut to size during installation
- * Fits on 6mm glass
Fix your sashless windows with the GCE draught excluder to avoid your conditioned air from escaping outside. In order for the GCE to effectively block draughts ensure that the window sash gap is between 7mm - 10mm, and the pane of glass is 6mm.
For more information about DIY home insulation, visit www.UnderfloorInsulationAustralia.com.au