Acoustic Smoke Seal for Doors (RP120)
RP120 is a co-extruded PVC acoustic smoke seal that is discreetly located in the protected corners of rebated timber or steel door and window frames. RP120 is now available in white as well as black to blend in with frames and is suitable for both new and retrofit projects.
Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals and threshold plates.
Location: Around metal or timber rebated frames of single and double butt hinged doors and windows.
Fixing: Aggressive self adhesive backing tape on both sides of the carrier.
Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Black co-extruded rigid and flexible flame retardant PVC.
- 3 x 2100mm (total of 6300mm)
- High-quality product which works to reduce draughts
- Helps to reduce noise
- Simple to install; no handyman tools required
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Works well on up to 5.5 mm gaps
- Architectural quality
- Durable - will last the lifetime of your door
- Highest quality product available in Australia
- Australian owned and manufactured
- Double Outward Opening Doors
- Double Inward Opening Doors
You Will Need:
- Utility Knife