Door Draught Excluder (RP15 w/ 25 mm Brush)
This RP15 is a self adhesive brush seal that can be cut to size during installation. The brush is great for doors with a larger gap. These prevent draughts coming in under internal doors, and improve the overall thermal efficiency of your home by effectively cutting off rooms that don't need to be heated/cooled from those that do. The brush is sufficiently dense to stop most air infiltration, preventing air flow. The nylon brush is ideal for smooth or tiled surfaces, providing a non-grip ease of movement that won't hinder your ability to open/close doors.
- 1 RP15 Draught Excluder
Comes in Silver and bronze, covers gap sizes of 0 - 25 mm, 1000 mm in length.
- Works to reduce draughts, making your home more comfortable and enjoyable to live in
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Straightforward design ideal for use on an internal door
- Durability ensures the product will last without the need for maintenance or replacement
- Product is Australian owned, putting money back into your community
- Measuring tape
- Internal doors that open onto a hard floor
- Inward opening, external doors
- Head & step of external sliding doors
- Bottom of face mounted sliding doors and cavity sliding doors
- Wooden doors