Door Draught Excluder (RP74)
The RP74 is a self adhesive brush seal that can be cut to size during installation. Brush measures 13 mm in height. This prevent draughts coming in under internal doors. The brush is sufficiently dense to stop most air infiltration.
- 1 RP74 Draught Excluder
Covers gaps sizes up to 13 mm. Length is 1000 mm, it can be cut down to size during installation. Available in silver.
Works to reduce draughts
Does not interfere with the operation of the door
Straightforward design ideal for use on an internal door
- Australian owned
You Will Need:
- Measuring tape
- Internal, hinged doors that open onto a hard floor
- Inward opening, external doors when automatic draught excluders can't be fitted
- On the head and step of external sliding doors
- The bottom of face mounted sliding doors
- The bottom of cavity sliding doors
- Wooden doors