Energy Freedom Home Book
A practical guide for the average Australian home to reduce energy costs with the help of nine simple steps. 'The Energy Freedom Home' shows you how you can cut costs by:
1. Replacing old light with LEDs.
2. Stopping draughts.
3. Improving Insulation.
4. Upgrading windows.
5. Using energy-efficient appliances.
6. Installing reverse-cycle air conditioning.
7. Using solar or heat pump hot water systems.
8. Monitoring and controlling your energy use.
9. Switching to solar power.
Containing simple, easy-to-follow diagrams and photographs, 'The Freedom Energy Home' shows you how to liberate yourself from non-renewable and costly sources of energy.
With Australian households on average spending $2000 a year on gas and electricity bills, find out how you can achieve your 'Energy Freedom.'