Autex - Roof and Ceiling Insulation Batts (Victoria Only) - About
Save Precious Energy with Autex Roof and Ceiling Insulation
Autex polyester insulation gives you the right thermal balance all year round, sealing in your precious – and expensive – winter heat and summer cooling.
- * High performance for optimal effectiveness.
- * Eco insulation with 45% recycled component.
- * Non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic.
- * Manufactured in Australia.
- * High-quality solution to last the lifetime of your home.
- * Hydrophobic and resistant to rodents.
- * Fireproof, with 50-year Durability Warranty.
- * ISO9001 Quality Certification.
- * ISO4001 Environment Management System Certification.
- * Improves energy efficiency, by reducing loss of heated/cooled air.
- Prevents hot air entering living spaces via ceiling in summer (and cold air in winter).
- Helps maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
- Provides an extra barrier against unwanted noise.
- Reduces potential for condensation and mould to form inside roof.
- Reduces the overall carbon footprint of your household.
- Maximum R-value of 4.5 (Building Code of Australia requires minimum R3.5 for new Melbourne homes and R4.3 in colder areas of Victoria, excluding plasterboard rated at R0.7).
Still not sure about the benefits and making the right choice, Maurice Beinat, ecoMaster’s Technical Director provides more information in this video.