Click and Collect
ecoMaster's Click and Collect
Once you have received notification that your order is ready for collection, the address for collection is:
Unit 14, 1 Bell Street Preston Victoria 3072
Collection Point Only
This is a collection point only and is not constantly staffed. If you arrive on any other day, there will be no one there to assist you. Your order will not be able to be collected.
To avoid disappointment, please note:
Preston is open and staffed on TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS ONLY
between 8AM and 3PM.
- * 99 Bikes is on the corner of Bell Street and Chifley Drive.
- * Turn into Chifley Drive, past 99 Bikes and Belchif Snack Bar (where the coffee is excellent, by the way).
- * Turn into the first driveway entrance immediately after Belchief.
- * Our Click and Collect location is on the right hand side, 3 units in from Chifley Drive.
- * We share this location with Bike N Blend.
- * Please bring your order confirmation with you.
Delays in Collecting your Order?
From being advised that your order is ready, a prompt collection (and installation) will provide you with the benefits you seek.
Your order will be held at Preston for 4 weeks ONLY from when you were advised it is ready for collection. After that time, it will go into storage and will not be available for collection without several days prior notice. This is due to space constraints at the Preston Collection Centre.
Seeking Technical Advice?
If you are seeking technical advice, please call our highly qualified and experienced staff on 1300 326 627.