Door Seal - Draught Excluder RP3 - 16mm Gap - ** Most Popular ** - About
How it Works:
The RP3 is an automatic, cam-activated, drop down draught excluder. This is a light duty and inexpensive door draught proofing solution that can be installed on all types of doors.
RP3 can be used to stop draughts from entering beneath external doors and can assist with zoning on internal doors. The wiper blade is pressed down onto the doorstep by the cam as the door is closed. A spring mechanism lifts the wiper blade clear of the doorstep as the door opens.
- * One (1) RP3 Draught excluder
- * Works to reduce noise and draughts
- * Does not interfere with the opening and closing of your door
- * Versatile cam-activated design ensures a perfect seal upon closing door
- * Durable
Things You Will Need For Installation:
- * Pencil
- * Measuring tape
- * Saw
- * On single hinged doors only (not suitable for double doors)
- * On external and internal doors
- * Where there is some amount of wear on the doorstep
- * Wooden doors
The RP3 Draught Excluder is an excellent solution for draught proofing external doors. It can also be used for zoning out wet rooms to prevent the development of mould. In these videos, ecoMaster’s Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat explains how the RP3 works.