Joisties | Steel Underfloor Insulation - About
The Effective Way to Insulate Steel-Framed Floors
ecoMaster’s Joisties provide an innovative solution for insulating steel framed floors and keeping your home comfortable.
- * 100% polyester fibre.
- * Heat bonded, with no binding chemicals.
- * Free from formaldehyde or glues.
- * Do not hold moisture.
- * Not affected by mould or mildew.
- * Resistant to rodents.
- * Non-flammable – comply with fire regulations.
- * Can be cut to fit using a sharp utility knife.
- * Simple to install.
- * Manufactured in Australia.
- * One of the highest rated underfloor insulation solutions for steel framed floors.
- * A simple, cost-effective solution.
- * Non-irritant, non-toxic and non-respirable.
- * No itchy glass fibres in your skin, eyes or lungs.
- * Creates a steel frame thermal break under every joist.
- * Can be used on box sections, C section floor joists and C section steel beams.
- * Effectively blocks cold and hot underfloor draughts.
- * Keeps floor temperatures comfortable in winter and summer.
- * Helps to improve your home’s thermal efficiency.
- * Suitable for enclosed and open sub-floors.
- * 50-year durability warranty.