Polyester Underfloor Insulation - About
The Safest and Most Effective Polyester Insulation. Polymax, for Australian Floors.
- * Proven highly effective insulation
- * Helps make your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- * Reduces energy costs by up to 20%
- * Hydrophobic, does not hold moisture
- * Not affected by mold or mildew
- * Rodent resistant – rats and mice don’t like it, won’t eat it, and won’t nest in it.
- * Non irritant, non-toxic, non-allergenic, and non-respirable.
- * No itching, no glass fibres in your skin, eyes or lungs.
- * Non flammable – will not hold a flame.
- * 50 years Durability Warranty
- * 100% Polyester
- * Heat-bonded, with no binding chemicals or glues
- * Formaldehyde-free
- * Contains at least 45% recycled component
- * ISO9001 Quality Certification
- * ISO14001 Environmental Management System Certification
- * Manufactured in Australia
- * Made for Australian wooden floors
Are you wondering if it is worth insulating underfloor, check this out
How effective is insulation? – find out here
ecoMaster's polyester subfloor insulation is rated at R2.5, which achieves an overall rating of R 3.2 (without carpet) or R 3.5 (with carpet).
Insulating your floors will give you greater thermal comfort and save energy. Make your home cosy from the ground up with the most effective thermal efficiency solution. Regardless of which subfloor type you have, we recommend this high-quality insulation to insulate under floors.