Value Poly Ceiling Insulation (Victoria Only) - FAQ
The Best Roof Insulation Batts for Victorian Roofs
Optimal Ceiling Insulation - Home Improvement at its Best
Q: I’m not really sure how or where to start?
A: That is no problem at all. ecoMaster has a series of ecoMasterClasses on just about every topic of energy efficiency. All the information is totally free. Click here to check it out.
Q: Can Value Poly Roof Insulation Batts be used in my Climate Zone?
A: Value Poly Polyester Roof Insulation batts can be used in climate zones 4, 6, 7, & 8 which covers all of Victoria.
Q: Do you have a warranty for the ceiling insulation batts?
A: Value Poly Polyester Ceiling Insulation has a manufacturer warranty of 50 years (T&C’s apply).
Q: What about the installation, is there a warranty for ceiling insulation?
A: As it is a DIY product, we cannot provide an installation warranty - the installation process is outside of our control. If you are unsure of installation practices please refer to:
- * https://icanz.org.au/ for best practices.
- * ceiling Insulation Masterclass that draws upon two decades of installation knowledge www.ecoMaster.com.au/ecoMasterClass
Q: Is Value Poly Polyester Ceiling Insulation easy to install?
A: Installing ceiling insulation may be easy or challenging depending on your home's specific attributes.
- * Handling the insulation is easy, as it is 100% polyester and does not contain any fibres that make you itch.
- * Accessibility can be challenging with low sloping roofs and roofs containing a lot of infrastructure.
- * Insulation can be difficult to install in areas that are difficult to reach.
Q: What is the difference between Value Poly and the other ceiling insulation?
A: Good question. Valuepoly is an excellent choice for those individuals who want all the benefits of a great polyester roof insulation product but at a more affordable price. When budget is a priority Value Poly is the best choice.
Q: How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
A: Currently the lead time is relatively short - just a few days. However, it does depend upon which variant you order. The most common roof insulation that is ordered:
- * R3.0 430mm wide laid in two layers that gives you an excellent coverage of R6.0 at a very affordable price.
- * R4.5 430mm wide when you want one layer of top quality polyester roof insulation batts.
Both of these variants are generally stock items and would be delivered within 1 to 2 days from the time of payment before your insulation can be delivered.
We may be able to deliver in a shorter time period - please ask!