Stop the outside air coming into your home and keep your heating and cooling where it counts. Ultra Clear is a water based gap sealant that is white when applied and clear when dry (not invisible). This virtually invisible sealant is flexible enough to expand, and contract with most movement of the building. Sealant is applied to gaps and cracks using a caulking gun to effectively prevent draught. It can be used to effectively seal gaps and cracks around architraves, skirting boards and air vents. During the caulking process, excess sealant can be easily cleaned up with a damp cloth when wet.
- Ultra Clear- available in 1, 5, 10, 15, or 20 tubes
One tube is 300 g, measuring 240 cm X 50 cm.
- High quality product which works to reduce draught
- Virtually invisible solution for sealing small gaps
- Easy to apply
- Can be easily cleaned up with a damp cloth
- Flexible sealant will accommodate most movement of the building
- Mould resistant
- UV stable
- Low odour
- Non hazardous
- A damp cloth
- Caulking gun
- TIP: Ensure the area is thoroughly cleaned before the sealant is applied to ensure thorough adhesion. Clean up any excess immediately after application as it is virtually impossible to remove when it has dried.
- Wall vents
- Skirting boards
- Floor vents
- So much more
Tutorials / Installation Instructions ...