Door Draught Excluder - RP1 - Fluffy Roller - Over Carpetted Areas - About
RP1 Door Draught Seal a Great Solution for Carpeted Rooms
The RP1 rolling door seal is frequently used for draught proofing internal doors (that open over carpet or an uneven floor) to zone out wet areas that don’t need to be heated or cooled, or fitted to your front and back doors.
- * Soft, fluffy roller moves up and down to create a seal with the floor.
- Can be cut to the dimensions of your door.
- Suitable for hinged, internal doors.
- Architectural quality product.
- Highly durable.
- * Door bottom seal is suitable for carpets and uneven surfaces, when sweep and brush seals don’t work effectively.
- * Reduces draughts so room temperatures stay comfortable.
- * Assists with zoning out wet areas and rooms that don’t need heating or cooling so often.
- * Helps improve your home’s thermal efficiency, which can reduce energy bills.
- * Does not affect how the door operates when installed correctly.