PREMIUM Double-Hung/Sash Windows Draught Proofing Kit (4 Windows) - How To
‘Draught Dodgers’ DO MORE than STOP DRAUGHTS
The only double-hung window draught proofing kit in Australia
An easy 5 step process to installing Draught Dodgers on your Double Hung/Sash windows. Our instructional video will guide you through the process.
What you will need:
- * ISOWIPE or microfibre cloth
- * Small amount of detergent
- * Water
- * Measuring tape
- * Pencil
- * Mitre box
- * Hacksaw with sharp blade
- * Knife
- * Scissors
- 1.Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying the
- adhesive product.
- 2. Take your time to ensure it is firmly attached.
- 3. The first window installation may take the longest – the other’s will
- be faster.
How to measure up:
- * See the individual specifications for each product to ensure they are correct for your home.
- * They can be cut according to the size of your window during installment.
- If your double hung window is taller than what is specified in the "Specs" tab, you may need to order an additional Draught Dodger and join them.
Find out more:
Join the ecoMaster Class with Technical Director Maurice to find out more about Draught Proofing your Home for winter.