DIY ecoGlaze Fixed - How To
An effective, non-intrusive alternative to double-glazing that won’t blow your budget
DIY ecoGlaze requires you to have good attention to detail and the ability to closely follow our step-by-step guide videos to achieve successful insulation.
There are 3 steps to installing ecoGlaze. Each step is detailed in a separate video. It is essential you watch all 3 videos before you begin your order in readiness to DIY install.
- * Estimate - determine the number of ecoGlaze fixed sets you will need before ordering.
- * Measure all the lite dimensions accurately and cut each ecoGlaze component to size.
- * Fit the ecoGlaze to your lites.
- * Remeasure as explained in the ‘How to' video for the acrylic panel.
- * Order the acrylic panel from one of our suppliers or your own local supplier.
- * When your acrylic panel/s arrive – treat them with the utmost care. Whilst acrylic is extremely durable and almost unbreakable it can scratch.
- * Install the acrylic panel as per the video instructions.
This is what you will need to measure up, order, and install ecoGlaze:
- * A metric measuring tape
- * Sharp pencil
- * Clean microfiber cloth
- * Small amount of blue tack
- * Hacksaw with a new fine-toothed blade
Your DIY ecoGlaze installation kit which includes:
- - 1 x purpose-made mitre box
- - 3 x 100 mm long spacers
- - 2 x adhesive tools
- - 2 x test acrylic sections
You will receive full instructions and detailed ‘How To’ videos when you order, sent directly to your inbox.
Be amazed with ecoGlaze.