DraftStoppa - Exhaust Fan Covers - About
How it Works:
Draftstoppa is a device that prevents draughts from entering through horizontally-mounted exhaust fans. It has plastic butterfly valves that open automatically when the exhaust fan is switched on, and shut when the fan is switched off.
This product is used primarily on ceiling mounted exhaust fans. It can also be fitted to 3-in-1 bathroom heat lamp units (an electrician is required).
- * One (1) Draftstoppa
- * Works to manage draughts without compromising ventilation
- * Does not interfere with the operation of the exhaust fan
- * Prevents air from entering or escaping through the exhaust fan when not in use
- * Durable
- * Australian made and owned
Tools You You Will Need For Installation:
- * Ladder
- * Flashlight/headlamp
- * Clothes you don't mind getting dirty