EMV Slim Line Door Perimeter Seal - How To
Stop Draughts with EMV Slim Line Door Perimeter Seals
To install EMV perimeter seals, you simply apply the seal along the door jamb all the way around, using a simple three step process of clean, cut and fit, fold and press. Our instructional video shows you how! By following the video, you should have your rooms sealed up in no time. But if you do get stuck on anything, our team is on hand to provide phone support so you can install the EMV perimeter seal successfully!
What you will need:
- * Damp microfibre cleaning cloth.
- * Pair of scissors.
- * Non-metallic egg flip or spatula.
- * Make sure you have a smooth surface to fit the seal, or it may not adhere properly.
- * When cleaning the door jamb, make sure to get well into the corners at the top.
- * On the latch side, you can apply the EMV straight over the latch mechanism, as the seal will be folded over later.
Find Out More:
It’s easy to install the EMV perimeter seal yourself! ecoMaster’s Technical Director Maurice Beinat shows you how to do each step in our instructional video - check it out here!