FulaSeal 701 Ultra Clear Gap Sealant | Ultraclear - About
How it Works:
FulaSeal 701 Ultra Clear is a water-based, highly flexible gap sealant that is white when applied and clear when dry. This virtually invisible sealant is flexible enough to expand and contract with the movement of a building.
Ultraclear is applied to gaps and cracks using a caulking gun and effectively draughts around floorboards, architraves, skirting boards, windows and air vents.
During the caulking process, excess sealant can be easily cleaned up with a damp cloth when wet.
- * FulaSeal 701 Ultra Clear in 300g tubes.
- * Ultraclear is available in 1, 5, 10, 15, or 20-tube bundles
- * See “Specs” tab for coverage details
- * High quality product which works to reduce draught
- * Virtually invisible solution for sealing gaps
- * Easy to apply with a caulking gun
- * Can be easily cleaned up with a damp cloth when wet
- * Flexible sealant will accommodate most movement of a building
- * Durable
- * Paintable
- * Mould-resistant
- * UV stable
- * Low odour
- * Non hazardous
What You Will Need:
- * A damp cloth
- * Caulking gun
- * Sealing floorboard gaps
- * Sealing wall vents
- * Sealing skirting boards
- * Sealing around floor vents
- * Sealing gaps in cathedral ceilings
- * Ensure the area is thoroughly cleaned before the sealant is applied to ensure thorough adhesion.
- * Clean up any excess immediately after application. Removal of excess product after Ultraclear has dried is challenging.
- * If you are sealing really big gaps, you might find that you need a second application of Ultra clear to fill the gap to the same surface level as its surroundings.
- Once applied, there is no “after care” needed but do make sure it is fully dried (cured) before cleaning the area for the first time.