Stop Bead Draught Dodgers - About
Stop Bead Draught Dodgers
For Substantial Door Gaps
- * No more door draughts from the sides and top of your door
Because a door has 4 sides and all of them should be sealed.
- * Draught Dodgers help to reduce outside noise
Draught Dodgers have not been acoustically tested, but all our clients tell us that their homes are much quieter after Draught Dodgers have been installed.
- * Draught Dodgers also reduce dust, pollen, smoke, bugs and insects
The quality seal works all day every day to seal your doors from outside conditions.
- * Seals gaps up to 20 mm with the 3012 and up to 15mm with the 2012.
Draught Dodgers can fit a door that is warped as well as cater for doors with uneven gaps.
- * Blends in with the door jamb for a seamless look
3012 are available in raw timber which can be stained to match your joinery or white painted timber which can be painted to suit a client’s joinery.
2012s are available in raw timber - you may stain or paint them as required.
- * Does not interfere with the operation of your door
Unlike many door seals, Draught Dodgers are not crushed in the door each time it is closed. This means that your door will operate with ease and you will not need to replace Stop Bead Draught Dodgers.
* Draught Dodgers will not fall off your door or come loose
Unlike most other door seals, Draught Dodgers will not fall off on the first hot day. Cheap perimeter seals use glues with low adhesion which fail.
- * Can be painted or stained to match the door frame
Raw timber Stop Bead Draught Dodgers can be stained or painted to match your joinery.
- * Minimal tools required for installation
You just need basic tools that most handy people will have
- * 2 year warranty
And if you have a quality issue after that time - please let us know.
- * Architectural quality
Designed and made in Australia - and the recipient of many awards!
- * Durable - will last the lifetime of your door
Always focused on great quality so you install it once and enjoy it forever.
- * Highest quality product available in Australia
And always focused on the quality while looking at reducing the cost
* Australian designed, owned and manufactured
Run by a “quality obsessed” Australian family since 2003. We conduct our own research and development to achieve great outcomes.