Wall Vents - About
The Perfect Solution Is Tastefully Exquisite, Robust & Enduring.
- * Australian designed and manufactured
- * Full range of colours to meet the most exacting colour specification
- * Raised profile to allow them to fit over existing wall vents without damaging them
- * Made from Australian steel
- * Robust and long lasting design
- * Manually operated wall vent to allow to fresh air as desired
- * Suitable for heritage listed and public buildings
- * Can be installed by Council Maintenance staff (video training provided)
- * No ongoing maintenance or costs required
- * Avoids the need for invasive building works to replace existing rusted vents
- * Fixing holes in the corners for easy installation
- * Self drilling fixing can be used
- * Galvanised coating preventing rust and corrosion
- * 10 year warranty
Ask your local Council's Sustainability Manager if they have thought of this approach to allow controllable fresh air ventilation, whilst maintaining the heritage louvre vents in their public buildings. Wall Vents aren’t just decorative air vents, we guarantee them for 10 years. The perfect solution for a heritage listed site, or community hall.
Wall Vents can come in a multitude of colours, appealing to even the most exacting Heritage Architect.
To Choose Your Colour Please Include the Name and 8-Digit Colour Code in the comments when placing your order.
E.G. Olde Pewter Satin - 26050243
** If no colour is specified from the list your order will be processed as: **
“Elements Basalt Flat - 90E7723Z”
There is a minimum order quantity of 10 Wall Vents. If there are less than 10 Wall Vents ordered we will be unable to process.