Door Threshold Plate (RP4B)
Enhanced Draught Protection For Your Door Bottom.
Does your doorstep make it difficult for you to create a tight seal on your door bottom in spite having a Draught Excluder in place? The RP48B Door Threshold Plate will straighten out uneven doorsteps and help reduce the gap size on the bottom of your external door. This allows you to totally block out draughts from your living spaces.
How it Works:
A high quality draught proofing solution for door bottoms, the RP4B is an aluminium door threshold plate designed to run along the doorstep and meet the appropriate draught excluder. It can be cut to size during installation.
This product is used to straighten or increase the height of the step to allow the appropriate draught excluder to effectively prevent draughts from your door bottom.
- One (1) RPB4 Door Threshold plate
- Comes in two colours: silver and bronze.
- Covers gaps up to 11 mm
- 1000 mm in length
- Can be cut to size during installation
- High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the opening and closing of the door
- Raw timber can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape