Door Draught Excluder (RP74)
Premium Draught Protection for Internal Doors.
The battle against draughts must begin at your doorstep! Stop draughts from jacking up your energy bills and making you extremely cold in winter; install the RP74 Draught Excluder at your door bottom to experience greater thermal comfort for less energy.
How this Works:
The RP74 Draught Excluder is a self-adhesive door brush seal that can be cut to size during installation. It measures 13 mm in height. This prevents draughts coming in under internal doors. RP74 is sufficiently dense to stop most air infiltration.
- One (1) RP74 Draught Excluder
- Available in silver
- Covers gaps sizes up to 13 mm
- 1000 mm in length
Can be cut down to size during installation
- Works to reduce draughts
- Does not interfere with the opening and closing of the door
- Straightforward design ideal for use on an internal door
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Internal, hinged doors that open onto a hard floor
- Inward opening, external doors when automatic draught excluders can't be fitted
- On the head and step of external sliding doors
- The bottom of face mounted sliding doors
- The bottom of cavity sliding doors
- Wooden doors