Door Threshold Plate (RP95)
Enhanced Draught Protection For Your Door Bottom.
Does your doorstep make it difficult for you to create a tight seal on your door bottom in spite having a Draught Excluder in place? The RP95 Door Threshold Plate will straighten out uneven doorsteps and help reduce the gap size on the bottom of your external door. This allows you to totally block out draughts from your living spaces.
How it Works:
The RP95 is a low profile, aluminium door threshold plate designed to run along the doorstep, and meet the appropriate draught excluder. It can be cut to length during installation.
This product either straightens, or increases the height of the step to allow the appropriate draught excluder to effectively prevent draught from your door bottom.
- ONe (1) RP95 Door Threshold Plate
- Available in two colours: silver and bronze
- Covers gaps up to 3 mm
- 1000 mm in length
- Can be cut down to size during installation
- High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Raw timber can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- A door step has a step up, and a RP35 / RP99 / RP3 is to be installed as the draught excluder
- If the doorstep is uneven or is worn in the center