Invisible Window Pelmet Kit
Summer Heat Out, Winter Warmth In.
Struggling to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home in winter and summer? The key is to minimise heat transfer from your windows. Start off by installing ecoMaster’s Invisible Window Pelmet!
This solution slows down air movement in and out of your home without affecting the aesthetic appeal of your windows.
How it Works:
An invisible pelmet is an acrylic cover fitted to the top of curtain rails. It acts in a similar way to a box pelmet, but is virtually invisible. The thermal efficiency of drapes is greatly improved by the addition of pelmets.
It works by preventing convective currents flowing between the drapes and the window glazing. Most often, box pelmets are used for this purpose. However, many householders find box pelmets aesthetically challenging, expensive or too heavy.
- Four lengths of 3mm-thick acrylic window pelmets
- Three "H" joiners
- The acrylic pieces are 80mm wide and 1220mm long, giving you 4.88m in total length
Only comes in clear acrylic
- Prevent convective currents from compromising your comfort
- Delivers the benefits of box pelmets while being virtually invisible
- Architectural quality
- Australian made and owned
- Over curtain rails
NOTE: This product is designed to be fitted over curtain rails. It cannot be fitted to drapes on curtain rods.