Door Draught Perimeter Seal (RP78)
Your Draught and Noise Blocker in One.
Sick of traffic noise? Are you living through extremely cold winters and hot summers? Redeem your comfort by installing RP78 Perimeter Seal on your doors!
A draught and acoustic door seal rolled into one, the RP78 Perimeter Seal will help restore/boost the quiet and thermal comfort in your home by creating a tight seal around your aluminium and framed doors.
How it Works:
The RP78 is an architectural quality, aluminium perimeter seal with a silicon rubber gasket. This special door seal works by sealing the gap between the sides and top of the door. It can be cut to fit the specific dimensions of your door during installation.
- 1 Door Set: 2 x 2100 mm + 1 x 1000 mm
- 2 Door Set: 3 x 2100 mm
- Can be cut during installation
- Available in silver or bronze, as one or two door sets
- Works on gaps up to 6 mm
- High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Raw timber, can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Draught-proofing aluminium and aluminium-framed doors
- External aluminium doors
- Internal doors
- Only recommended for doors that are solid and inflexible
In this video, ecoMaster Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat explains how the RP78 Perimeter Seal works and how it is installed.