Door Draught Excluder (RP35)
The Automatic Exterior Door Bottom Seal.
The gap at the bottom of an exterior door is essential for their smooth opening and closing. However, this huge gap invites massive amount of draught into your home, affecting your thermal comfort in summer and winter.
Protect your exterior door from draughts without disturbing its operation. With its automatic shutting mechanism, the RP35 Draught Excluder will help you achieve this goal!
How it Works:
The RP35 is a high quality, medium-duty, spring-loaded, automatic draught excluder. This door bottom seal is commonly used to stop massive draughts from coming through under exterior doors.
An adjustable actuator tab protrudes from the hinge side of the unit, serving as a button that presses against the door jamb as the door is closed. This forces the inner section of the draught excluder down onto the doorstep to provide a seal along the bottom of the door.
Order to the closest fit you can (larger than your door). Please be aware that you can cut the RP35 down to exactly fit your door.
- One (1) RP35 Draught Excluder
- Available in two colours: silver and bronze
- Comes in five sizes: 600 mm, 820 mm, 920 mm, 1070 mm, and 1220 mm
- Can be cut down to size during installation
- Works to reduce draught and noise entering
- Does not interfere with the operation of your door
- Designed to allow the inner seal to automatically lower as the door is closed
- Helps you to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature
- Architectural quality
- Minimizes the loss of conditioned air, reducing your energy bills
Excellent for homes where prams, wheelchairs, and walkers are in use
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- External doors
- Wooden doors
To see how the RP35 Exterior Door Bottom Seal works, watch this video where ecoMaster Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat explains how the product works on a wooden exterior door.
If you wish to take the DIY path of installing the product, watch this video demonstration by one of our installers: