Valvecosy™ Insulating Cover
The Solution You Need for Reducing Your Water Heating Bills.
The Valvecosy™ Insulating Cover is fitted on your hot water service valve. It helps you save energy and money by reducing heat loss from your water heat tank via your Pressure Temperature Relief (PTR) valve.
This easy-to-fit cover is designed to fit neatly over your valve. Valvecosy™ can be clipped easily in a matter of seconds and does not require any tools for installation.
Insulating your PTR valve with Valvecosy™ could save you 7% on your hot water service bills. It quickly pays for itself over its lifespan.
Many variables influence the amount of heat and thus energy loss from a PTR valve. There are so many bonuses to using it! It can reduce heat loss, conserve energy, save money, and more.
Watch this video to know how it’s installed!
- One (1) Valvecosy™ Insulating Cover
- "Dune" in colour (sandy grey)
Fits on common PTR valves with drain lines of 12mm - 19mm
- Drainage channel enables water to drain from the cover
- Saves money
- Covers the entire valve reducing heat loss
- Simple installation can be done by anyone- No tools required
- Reduces heat loss
- Conserves energy
- Made in Australia
- Covers auxiliary relief valve, if there is a leak water it is directed downward
- Easy to remove if you need to inspect the valve
- Most Pressure and Temperature Relief Valves