The Valvecosy™ is an insulating cover for your hot water service valve. This is commonly called the Pressure/Temperature Relief (PTR) valve. Valvecosy™ covers valve & pipe unions saving you money by reducing heat loss, & conserving energy. Insulating your PTR valve could save you 7% on your hot water heating bills. It quickly pays for itself over its life span. Many variables influence the amount of heat and thus energy loss from a PTR valve. There are so many bonuses to using it! It can reduce heat loss, conserve energy, save money, and more. These easy-to-fit insulating covers are designed to fit neatly over the PTR valve.
- 1 ValveCosy - "Dune" in colour (sandy grey).
Fits on common PTR valves with drain lines of 12 mm - 19 mm
- Drainage channel enables water to drain from the cover
- Saves money
- Covers the entire valve reducing heat loss
- Simple installation can be done by anyone- No tools required
- Reduces heat loss
- Conserves energy
- Made in Australia
- Covers auxiliary relief valve- If there is a leak water it is directed downward
- Easy to remove if you need to inspect the valve
- Most Pressure and Temperature Relief Valves