Polyester Absorb HD Black #50 - How To
ecoMaster have made it easy for you to insulate your own underfloor with the safest and most effective Polymax underfloor insulation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- * Stapler (Electric, Double Insulated)
- * Staples (Galvanised)
- * Headlamp/flashlight
- * Gloves (Garden)
- * Goggles
- * Tarps (Helps keep insulation clean)
- * Lead/Extension Cord
- * Clothes that can get (really) dirty
- 1. Open the packs a day or two before installing to allow the insulation to reloft
- 2. We recommend stapling the material at intervals to ensure it is secure and will not sag over time.
- 3. For the greatest long lasting result, make sure the insulation staples that are used are galvanised staples.
FIND OUT MORE:
Join the ecoMaster Class with Technical Director Maurice to find out more on the benefits of using great quality insulation and more detail on how to install underfloor installation.