Draught Dodgers for Cavity Sliding Doors Set
Skill Level: Intermediate
1 x Draught Dodgers moulding with Compressive Seal (2400mm)
1 x Draught Dodgers moulding with Mini Compressive Seal (2400mm)
0.5 x Draught Dodgers moulding with Black Brush Seal (1200mm)
1 x RP17 (915mm)
1 x RP59 (2400mm)
Gap Size: 0 - 10mm
White Set White and Silver Components
Timber Set Raw Timber, Brown and Bronze Components
What it is...
The Draught Dodgers for Cavity Sliding Doors Set contains 5 components that can all be cut to length during installation.
Why use it...
This product is used to stop draughts entering around a cavity sliding door.
How it works...
The door is fitted with a perimeter seal on the latch side and the rear side, and a brush at the head. An RP48 or RP59 is fitted to the rear of the door, coming into contact with the rear compressive seal on the closed door. An RP17 is fitted to the bottom of the door and slides into the cavity.
When to use it...
- On cavity sliding doors used to zone part of the home
- Where the cavity slider butts to an external wall (this will be open to a highly ventilated external cavity wall)
- On a metal framed home (commonly very draughty because the top frame and studs have holes in them)
- May also be appropriate for use on some face mounted sliding doors
- High quality product which works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Raw timber can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
- Australian made and owned
Upon application - this is not a DIY product.