Draught Dodgers for Doors
The Best Thing for your Door since the Door Handle
Sick of sticky seals letting in draughts around your door?
You'll love Draught Dodgers for Doors!
and you can feel the draught coming around and under your doors,
then it is high time to do something about it!!
Many people start off with the basics.
A quick trip to 'that 'hardware store,
look at a confusing array of products,
have no idea and grab a packet of
"sticky stuff" to put around their doors.
They might even get a door snake or two
for the bottom of the doors as well.
But it doesn't work!!
The gaps around your door are uneven!
There is too much sticky stuff in some parts that
make it really hard to close, and still gaps remain in other parts.
It all comes off on the first hot day and leaves a gooey mess;
and the draught is back!
By this time, it is the scorching summer winds making your home hot
We couldn't find a way to make that sticky stuff work,
so we invented a whole new way to fix those draught doors - forever!
Used for years as part of ecoMaster's draught proofing service,
we wanted to SHARE this amazing solution for keeping draughts
out of your home for people who prefer DIY.
There are different solutions for front and back doors, or for internal doors.
How it works...
Draught Dodgers for doors fit onto the door jamb so that the seal compresses slightly against the door as it shuts, making an airtight seal along the sides and top and allowing the door to open and close with ease. Too easy!
- The 2 Door Set comprises 5 mouldings each 2.4 metres in length and is perfect for fixing up 2 standard sized single doors
- The 1 Door Set comprises 3 mouldings each 2.4 metres in length and is perfect for fixing a single door, an extra tall door or a set of french doors.
- Each moulding is 15mm wide x 10mm thick fitted with a self adhesive strip (for easy installation) and compressive seals in either brown or white.
- No more door draughts from the sides and top of your door.
- Works to reduce noise as well! - Shh!
- Works well on un-even gaps and up to 10mm gaps
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Can be painted or stained to merge with the door frame
- Architectural quality
- Durable - will last the lifetime of your door!
- Highest quality product available in Australia
- Australian owned and manufactured
Tutorials / Installation Instructions ...