Draught Dodgers Windows- Double Hung
Get rid of the rattling from your windows while conserving the interior temperature of your home. This kit is used to stop draughts entering around the perimeter and center join of double hung windows. No other system allows you to retrofit your own double hung/ sash windows with architectural quality, and DIY solutions. All components can be cut to size during installation. The window will operate normally, without the draughts.
- 3 Draught Dodgers Moldings
- Black Brush Seal
Each molding is 2400 mm in length, including brush seal. There is a timber strip for each side of the window, as well as one for the bottom. EMV is 900 mm in length.
- Reduce draughts
- Works to reduce noise
- Eliminates window rattle
- Does not interfere with the operation of the window
- Raw timber can be painted or stained to merge with the window frame
- Architectural quality
- Australian made and owned
- A truly awesome solution for rattling double hung / sash windows
- Last the lifetime of your windows.
You Will Need:
- Measuring Tape
- lower/ upper section of double hung, timber windows
- When used to seal the upper sash the Draught Dodgers are fitted externally.