Door Draught Excluder (RP15 w/ 25 mm Brush)
Super Protection for Huge Door Gaps.
Doors with large gaps underneath can be a massive source of draught and pests. Stop these elements from affecting your family’s comfort by draught proofing your doors! Installing the RP15 Draught Excluder at the bottom of your door will keep the sneaky visitors at bay.
How it Works:
The RP15 Draught Excluder is a self-adhesive door brush seal that can be cut to size during installation. The brush provides instant protection for doors with a larger gap.
Especially useful for room zoning, the RP15 does a great job in preventing draughts from coming in under internal doors. The nylon brush is sufficiently dense to stop most air infiltration to prevent air flow. RP15 works well on smooth or tiled surfaces, providing a non-grip ease of movement that won't hinder the opening and closing of your door.
- One (1) RP15 Draught Excluder
- Comes in two colours: silver and bronze
- 1000 mm in length.
- Can cover gap sizes of 0 - 25 mm
- Works to reduce draughts, making your home more comfortable and enjoyable to live in
- Does not interfere with the operation of the door
- Straightforward design ideal for use on an internal door
- Durable, ensures the product will last without the need for maintenance or replacement
- Australian-owned, putting money back into your community
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Internal doors that open onto a hard floor
- Inward opening, external doors
- Head and step of external sliding doors
- Bottom of face mounted sliding doors and cavity sliding doors
- Wooden doors
Draught proofing your door with the RP15 Draught Excluder is simple. In this video, ecoMaster’s Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat demonstrates how to install the product on a wooden internal door.