Door Draught Excluder (RP2A)
Your Foolproof Protection Against Draughts.
Gaps and spaces around your doors let in draughts into your home which can affect your indoor temperature. Prevent the sneaky draught from coming in under your internal doors by installing RP2A Door Draught Excluder and stay comfortable all year round!
Superior Draught Proofing That Lasts For Life
The RP2A Draught Excluder prevents draughts from coming in under internal doors. It can assist with zoning wet rooms (i.e. comfort room, bathrooms, laundry room) which enables you to selectively heat or cool isolated areas of your home.
This special door brush seal is sufficiently dense to stop air infiltration as it is fitted to the bottom of the door. It is effective when the door is closed.
- One (1) RP2A Draught Excluder
- Available in three colours: gold, silver, or bronze
- Comes with a 19-mm brush seal
- 915 mm in length
- Can be cut to size during installation
- Works to reduce draught entry
- Does not interfere the opening and closing of your door
- Straightforward design ideal for use on internal doors
- Helps you to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature
- Architectural quality
- Reduces your energy bills by minimizing the loss of conditioned air
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Wire cutter
- Internal doors
- Sliding doors
- Hinged doors
- Wooden doors
- Over hard floor
The RP2A Door Draught Excluder is an excellent solution for draught proofing internal doors. It is best used for zoning out wet rooms to prevent the development of mould. In these videos, ecoMaster’s Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat explains how the RP2A works.