Door Draught Excluder (RP3)
The Best Draught Excluder for All Doors.
The gap between your door and the floor is a huge source of draught. Keep your home draught-free to enjoy comfortable indoor temperatures all year round! The RP3 Draught Excluder effectively blocks the entry of draughts through your external door without affecting its opening and closing.
How it Works:
The RP3 is an automatic, cam-activated, drop down draught excluder. This is a light duty and inexpensive door draught proofing solution that can be installed on all types of doors.
RP3 can be used to stop draughts from entering beneath external doors and can assist with zoning on internal doors. The wiper blade is pressed down onto the doorstep by the cam as the door is closed. A spring mechanism lifts the wiper blade clear of the doorstep as the door opens.
- One (1) RP3 Draught excluder
- Covers gaps up to 16 mm
- Available in three colours: gold, silver, and bronze
- Length is 915 m
Can be cut to size during installation
- Works to reduce noise and draughts
- Does not interfere with the opening and closing of your door
- Versatile cam-activated design ensures a perfect seal upon closing door
Things You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- On single hinged doors only (not suitable for double doors)
- On external and internal doors
- Where there is some amount of wear on the doorstep
- Wooden doors
The RP3 Draught Excluder is an excellent solution for draught proofing external doors. It can also be used for zoning out wet rooms to prevent the development of mould. In these videos, ecoMaster’s Chief Technical Officer Maurice Beinat explains how the RP3 works.