Door Draught Excluder (RP57)
The Door Brush Seal for Internal and External Doors.
Internal and external doors that have a huge gap underneath attract draught and pests like snakes and rodents into your home. Preserve your peace of mind by draught-proofing your doors!
Install the RP57 Draught Excluder at the bottom of your doors to ward off the sneaky visitors.
How it Works:
The RP57 is a self-adhesive door brush seal that can be cut to size during installation. It prevents draughts from coming in under internal doors and inward-opening external doors. The brush is sufficiently dense to stop most air infiltration.
- One (1) RP57 Draught Excluder
- Available in silver
- The door brush seal is 50 mm in height
- Entire length is 1000 mm
- Can be cut to fit during installation
Effectively covers gaps up to 10 mm
- Works to reduce draughts
- Does not interfere with the operation of the doorStraightforward design ideal for use on an internal door
- Architectural quality
Tools You Will Need For Installation:
- Measuring tape
- Internal hinged doors
- Inward opening external doors, where an automatic draught excluder can't be fitted
- Wooden doors
- Aluminium doors